KAVAURE (hereinafter, the “OWNER”) informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of data storage and retrieval devices in User terminal equipment.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files or files that are downloaded to the User’s computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow the User’s browsing preferences to be stored, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easy.
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information since they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access their browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the content.
2. WHAT DOES THE HOLDER USE THE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies make it possible to recognize a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed and are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and make the Website more useful for them.
- (i) Optimize User navigation by monitoring the session.
- (ii) Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
- (iii) Offer advertising according to the User’s browsing habits.
3. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable cookie settings.
This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (https://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- In the upper part of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (https://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
- Safari (https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the configuration menu select the “Preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plugin to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: https://goo.gl/up4ND.
4. COOKIES ON MOBILE DEVICES
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website.
These settings are found in the footer of the Website. In addition, as happens in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to be made to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (https://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (https://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (https://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
5. COOKIES ACCEPTANCE
This Website does not install our cookies on users’ devices until they have accepted their installation.
We inform you that if you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any of these in the configuration, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything what this Website offers you.
6. INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR DATA